Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Dominate the duka market across Africa by being their #1 partner for all goods and services by 2021. Sokowatch aims to be the platform through which our customers access a comprehensive offering of financial services that allow them to achieve both their personal and professional goals.
Location; Kisumu, Kenya
Role; To primarily focused on customer service - fulfillment and asset care
- Maintain an up to date record of all the assets assigned, mileage on fueling and service, next inspection and insurance dates and new or spare tyre change dates
- Ensure efficiency in fueling process
- Keep track of vehicles, spare parts inventory usage and records of purchases
- Set up maintenance scheduled by ensuring routine maintenance, servicing and minimal uptime during break downs
- Carryout frequent drivers training on road safety measures, defensive driving, fueling requirements and overall vehicles hygiene
- Carry out weekly and end of month spare parts inventory count or any other parts inventory count as may be deemed necessary by the business
- Manages accident reports and provides details based on RCA.
- Assign vehicles to the drivers
- Make sure vehicles are always ready and available to meet orders by scheduling and monitoring current trends in customer coverage
- Ensure vehicles and drivers compliance with government regulations
- At least 2 years of experience in a logistics role,
- Detail oriented and good problem-solving skills
- They should have exceptional analytical abilities and organizational skills.
- They need to be knowledgeable in computer applications.-(A Must)
- Valid driving license (added advantage)