Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no distributors, or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Uganda use Sokowatch's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents and develop detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Continuous improvement of test coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation.
- Represent the stakeholders, understand how they use the system, and include the most relevant end-to-end user scenarios in test plans and automation.
- Scripting and coding knowledge are required.
- 0-5 years of testing experience in Manual and Automation testing techniques.
- Experience in developing, managing, and implementing test cases.
- Strong expertise in functional testing
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Should have clear knowledge on REST/SOAP/WEB APIs and should be familiar with Postman for API Testing.
- Extensively worked on various testing types such as Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Mobile testing.
- Familiarity with Cross-Browser testing.
- Should have knowledge on NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
- Experience with defect management tools like JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work on minimum supervision.